Newborn Posing Beds

My Etsy Shop - Acraftersnook

Friday, July 9, 2010

NEW Handmade Birdhouses, Feeders and Hangers

Welcome Every Birdie!


NEW Handmade Birdhouses, Feeders and Hangers

Decorative, Log Cabin, Raised Panel


Our New Bird products are hand-finished in a beautiful stain and treated with Spar Urethane for exceptional protection from sunlight, rain/moisture and temperature changes.

Our Bird Houses are a permanent functional fixture for your feathered friends! To clean, simply swing open or take off the roof. No tools required!

Fully assembled and ready to hang or mount Looks Great mounted or hanging from a post, tree, other props or as an attractive item inside your home.

Wonderful For Any Home or Garden. Beautiful Gifts for Friends and Family!

Thank you for looking!

Get the best deals at the following Store Links
My Website
My Ebay Store


Every Place I Sell
My Twitter
My Space
My Google Profile
My Lens
My Auctiva Store
My Ecrater Store
My Etsy Shop
My Bonanzle Booth
My Silk Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment